Organic agriculture provides management practices that can help farmers adapt to climate change through strengthening agro-ecosystems, diversifying crop and livestock production, and building farmers’ knowledge base to best prevent and confront changes in climate. We are promoting organic farming in rural areas.
- - We create groups of farmers for organic farming of different stages of land preparation.
- - Our team of experts provides training sessions for farmers.
- - Our agriculture experts analyze the soil in our KISAANGRAM Laboratory.
- - Our experts give best guidance for organic farming land preparation as per soil analysis report.
- - We at KISAANGRAM directly purchase the organic produce and sale through E- commerce and our KISAANGRAM Mobile application.
- - Farmers can connect with our organic farming group through our mobile application or can visit to the nearest KISAANGRAM Physical Outlet.